Thursday, September 29, 2011

A Smile called Dance


It was almost 5.30 in the morning and sleep had run far away from me.In the wee hours of the morning something and someones brought a smile to my face.That something was Dance and the someones are my amazing frnds I share the madness of dancing with.We dont really need a reason to dance.We jus need each other n some music(sometimes we dont even need that).We dance when we feel like the happiest people on Earth.We dance when we are just happy.We dance when we are excited.We dance when we are not so happy.We dance when we are a bit low.We dance to keep dancing when classes dont happen.We dance when we crib over the fact that there are no good guys in the city n the ones which are remotely good are gay.We dance when we need to show that dance floor is meant to be danced on.We dance when we feel like it,which is most of the time.Its our refuge and our celebration.Its something we survive on.I just wish all of us keep dancing all our lives and that we meet outside our kids' dance class and gossip away while they dance.I do hope my kids turn out to be good dancers like some of my frnds.Not a prob if they dont as long as they love dancing.
We love Dancing and each other and will do so forever and ever and ever!!!!!!


Originally written on 26 April 2011.

0 comments:

 
;